Monday, July 23, 2012

this to....

I too hate the child my husband and I adopted. He just turned 9 and has severe ADHD and other psychological issues. He just recently exposed himself to our biological 5 yr/old daughter. I do NOT trust him at all. I told my husband that I didn't want to adopt him from the beginning. He was 3 1/2 when the adoption was final, but we had had him since the age of 3 months.

I could tell around the age of 2 that he needed "help." His behaviors were impulsive and moods were very unstable. I fear for our safety when he reaches his teens. He is on meds but that too is an ongoing battle.....he is cconstantly at the doctors getting his meds adjusted. He is more trouble than what I have time for. I have 2 other children, biological, and they seem to always take the back burner b/c he is constantly demanding my attention.

I wish that his bio mom could get him back. She claims that she was never informed of his adoption/termination of parental rights. This kid is driving me insane and making me a VERY angry person. I want to enjoy my bio kids and have him out of the equation. Unfortunately, my husband and mother think he is the greatest thing. I am seriously considering leaving my husband b/c of him. My sanity is more important than anything else.

HELP ME!!!!


This is a real post by an adoptive mother... I don't know why I am posting it....

I am so sad for the children who are adopted by these families and I am so sad that they are not wanted and they have issues and I am just so troubled about adoption at all today.
This poster had the baby from age of 3 months...

3 comments:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

WOW! WOW, just wow!

Susie said...

Where is this at??? This kid needs rescued...

Zephyrr Sky said...

Holy smokes. These are horrible sad. What a bunch of selfish, horrible people :(