Thursday, April 19, 2012

My birthdad will be calling me on saturday I just got an email from him saying he will call me on saturday. My uncle talked to him yesterday and he said his tone had changed a lot. He said that he felt there was relief in his voice. Like the first time he spoke to him he felt he was scared and angry and the last time he sounded relieved. I would not want to live a lie for 7 years.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. MY uncle advised me if he starts to hurt my feelings or try to fight with me to say Dad I am not doing this to fight with you and I am going to hang up now. Period. He said do not let him hurt you- you are doing nothing wrong and it is time. This is a reason for celebration not sorrow and if he does not see it that way that is his loss. I am so thankful for my uncles support.

For those of you adoptees who have been rejected by your birth parents- keep looking- the love and acceptance and FAMILY I have gained from my uncle is so wonderful. I am so thankful for the relationship I have with him.

I also talked to my aunt today and we had a great talk- I am going through a break up and we are a lot alike and have the same broken picker lol- and bad luck with men and she was so supportive. My adoptive mom had one boyfriend ever- my adoptive dad. It is nice to have someone in my family who has been a single mom and knows what I am going through. Inside and out.

Hugs to you all... Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

My hope is after looking through my facebook he fell in love with me and my kids, we'll see. My fear is that he is going to try to delay me again.... I will not be delayed this time. Why waste more time?

2 comments:

Real Daughter said...

I will be sending you good thoughts this weekend!! I know I said this before, but your Uncle is awesome!!

I never got to say goodbye said...

He is so awesome- if he was single I would so hook him up with an adoptee friend lol!!! He is so great- I am so thankful to have him in my life!